
This weekend I'm in Chicago working at the Accenture Chicago Triathlon. I had some free time today so I went to swim at the University of Illinois at Chicago with the Chicago Masters. I had emailed the coach earlier in the day to make sure that they allowed drop ins and he responded to definitely go to the workout. I met Coach Paul when I first entered the pool and he told me that the evening practice was run more like an open swim. There were workouts printed out but he said that I could do whatever I wanted and that it wouldn't be too crowded. I had a lane to myself and decided I needed a structured workout. The pool was set up long course which made me very happy!
500 warm up
3 x 100 on 2:00 (50 back, 50 kick)
4 x 50 on 1:15 (25 skull, 25 swim)
6 x 150 free on 2:30
8 x 50 kick on 1:20
3 x (1 x 50 on 1:00, 2 x 50 on :55, 3 x 50 on :50
300 warm down
3500 meters total
No comments:
Post a Comment